Posted on June 30, 2011 by Discovery Education
Welcome to the Young Scientist Challenge Blog!
Welcome to the first-ever Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge Blog! All 10 finalists will be posting this summer about their innovation projects. They'll be posting pictures, recording videos and talking about their projects.
Meet our 10 finalists! (in alphabetical order)
- Jack Andraka, Hanover, Md., Chesapeake Science Point Public Charter School
- Braeden Benedict, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., St. John Fisher Parish School
- Caroline Boschetto, Doylestown, Pa., Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
- Austin Curtis, Bedford, Ind., Fayetteville Elementary School
- Shayan Farmand, Eagleville, Pa., Skyview Upper Elementary School
- John Holtgrewe, Paducah, Ky., Paducah Middle School
- Cheyenne Hua, New York, N.Y., Hunter College High School
- Nolan Lenard, Mobile, Ala., St. Luke's Episcopal School
- Divya Ravinder, Lakeland, Fla., Lawton Chiles Middle Academy
- Albert Tung, Irvine, Calif., Rancho San Joaquin Middle School
Follow each step through their summer journey and interact with their posts. They'd love to hear from you!
Get challenge updates in your inbox! Sign up now