Summer has finally come to an end, and looking back, I feel a little accomplished at seeing how much I got done. However, the worst is yet to come, as school is about to turn tough, and I will have an extremely difficult time juggling schoolwork, YSC, and extracurriculars.
Another factor in my frustration is the weather, which plays a small part in my experiment. Unfortunately, we can’t control nature’s forces, so the only way I can get my experiment done is to be patient and wait for favorable circumstances. I had planned for last weekend, but hurricane Irene blew in and pushed it back a few weeks.
The webinar on presentation tools was very helpful. I found out about several new options for my presentation. I’ve just started to work on it.
I have a video blog on my experiences with safety. I’d also like to apologize for the uncalled-for low quality video last week. I missed something that increased the size of the video, therefore lowering the quality when I compressed it.